After doing a bunch of infantry, I wanted to try my hand at something new. I know going from a delicate and intricate model to a basic tank isn't much of a step up, but I found myself detailing sections of the tank that would probably never be seen. Accomplishing that was actually kind of rewarding in a strange way. I think I'm very detail-oriented with just about everything, so that isn't too much of a stretch.
I did find that I had a tough time eliminating seams when it came to attaching the top shell to the base. Other than maybe experimenting with green stuff, I just chalked that up as something to learn from and try to remedy the next time I build on. Looking at you, Land Raider.